Report a Nuisance

Visit SeeClickFix at to report nuisance issues throughout Wash West. (Click “Report an Issue” below the map.) Philly311 monitors these issues regularly, and can address such issues as potholes, vacant lot clean-ups, illegal construction, stop sign repair, and more.
You can also utilize the Philly311 website to report these issues directly to Philly311 or call the WSWCA office at 215-346-6411 to leave a message.

Also, please don’t hesitate to email us at We will triage your email to the correct committee member or, if necessary, government official.

Remember to Renew Your Membership