WSWCA Committees consist of neighbors who want to make a difference in their neighborhood. Committee members volunteer their time and address a wide range of issues.
Get involved and make a difference. There’s a committee for everyone! Or, if there’s an important community issue you’d like to address, let us know!
Contact email@example.com or click on the specific committee link to learn more.
The current list of committees includes:
- Governmental & Community Affairs (Chair: J. Applebaum | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greening Committee (Chair: Sukrit Goswami | GreeningWashWest@aol.com)
- Marketing Committee (Chair: Tami Sortman | email@example.com)
- Membership Committee (Chair: Cataina Gonza | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zoning Committee (Chair: Jonathan Broh | email@example.com)
- Clean-up Day Committee (Deb Sweeney)