WSWCA Committees consist of neighbors who want to make a difference in their neighborhood. Committee members volunteer their time and address a wide range of issues.
Get involved and make a difference. There’s a committee for everyone! Or, if there’s an important community issue you’d like to address, let us know!
Contact email@example.com or click on the specific committee link to learn more.
The current list of committees includes:
- Governmental & Community Affairs – Chair: Casey Kuklick | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urban Stewardship – Chair: Deb Sweeney | email@example.com
- Membership Committee – Chairs: Patrick Coue & Adam Kesselman | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoning Committee – Chair: Jonathan Broh | email@example.com
- Community Safety Committee – Chair: Richard Le | firstname.lastname@example.org
The name “Washington Square West” came into official use in the late 1950s and early 1960s as part of Edmund Bacon‘s comprehensive plan for Center City.