WSWCA Committees consist of neighbors who want to make a difference in their neighborhood. Committee members volunteer their time and address a wide range of issues.
Get involved and make a difference. There’s a committee for everyone! Or, if there’s an important community issue you’d like to address, let us know!
Contact email@example.com or click on the specific committee link to learn more.
The current list of committees includes:
- Governmental & Community Affairs – Chair: Judy Applebaum | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Urban Stewardship – Chair: Rick Spitzborg | email@example.com
- Marketing Committee – Chair: Tami Sortman | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Subcommittee – Chair: Catalina Gonzalez | email@example.com
- Zoning Committee – Chair: Jonathan Broh | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clean-up Day Subcommittee – Chair: Deb Sweeney | email@example.com